Our Blog

Success hasn’t changed me: Samantha

Pretty actress Samantha is on a high. She has her hands full with several Telugu projects including Brindaavanam with Jr NTR, Dhookudu with Mahesh Babu and an untitled project with Gautham Menon.

"Jr NTR is a superstar and the love that people give him is awesome. In my debut film, Ye Maya Chesave (YMC), I had no idea what was expected from me. But in this film, I felt the load of responsibility on me and I had to live up to the expectations of my first hit. I was forced to grow up in this film," she says.

Her Tamil films Moscowin Kaveri and Baana Kaathadi made her a household name in Kollywood and her Telugu film was a huge hit, but Samantha says success hasn't changed her. "I'm still the same girl I used to be before YMC became a runaway hit. Maybe, today, I act more responsible when it comes to picking roles," she smiles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

SAMANTHA FANS ☆ | Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.