Our Blog

Samantha speaks about her role in Brindavanam


Perky newcomer Samantha, who played the lead in "Ye Maaya Chesave" says, 'Naga Chaitanya is awesome, one of the most helpful co-stars a newcomer can have. And very, very encouraging.'

A Telugu-Malayli, Samantha doesn't know a word of Telugu. 'We speak Tamil and English at home, so Telugu is alien to me. I had great difficulty in mugging up the dialogues, but now, I can speak a few words,' she says.

The commerce grad, who's equally excited about her next 'Brindavanam' with Jr NTR, says, 'It's a lovely role, where I will be seen as a college student. I will be shaking my leg with Tarak, which will be a tough task for me though I am good at dancing.'

'I had been signed this film even before my first release, which I feels is great achievement. Though I am not good at Telugu now, it doesn't matter, I'm interested in meaty roles,' she finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SAMANTHA FANS ☆ | Copyright © 2014

Theme images by richcano. Powered by Blogger.